I just walked back into my office after spending four days at the Legal Marketing Association‘s annual conference where I spoke on panel, organized the LMA Tweeters, and have volunteered for the 2011 conference advisory committee. I returned to my office this morning to find hundreds of emails that need to be processed, 1000+ new posts in my reader, and a blinking light on my phone. All of which begs the question: where to begin? Here’s how I’m going to tackle my day:
- If it takes 2 minutes or less, I’ll do it now (thanks David Allen & Getting Things Done).
- Take care of any urgent or time-constrained matters.
- Return all partner/attorney calls and e-mails.
- Review the 50+ new Followers I have on Twitter, and FOLLOW all the legal-related tweeps.
- Review the LMA registration list and CONNECT on LinkedIn with as many people as I can find.
- FRIEND on Facbook all those I am ready to introduce into my personal world.
- Get my expense report done.