I know. I haven’t been blogging. I’ve been really busy and I am trying to clear my plate at work, at home, with the Girl Scout troop so I can really enjoy my time at the Legal Marketing Association’s annual conference, in Las Vegas!!
I’m starting to go over the conference schedule, and one thing that is jumping out at me is that our personal passions are coming out, and we’re sharing them with our fellow LMA members:
- For the Friends of Bill W. and Jimmy K. (or any 12-Step program) – I’ll be chairing meetings M, Tu, and Wed. mornings. 7:00 – 8:00 in Bluethorn 11. BYO Coffee.
- Darryl Cross, Rainmaker Fitness and all around favorite LexisNexis dude has an early workout session at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday. RSVP email Darryl.Cross@lexisnexis.com. Space is limited!
- Ben Greenzweig, Momentum Events, invites you to put on your running shoes for a 5K run along the Strip. Meet @ 7AM in the main lobby. He’s bringing his GPS watch to ensure accurate distance!
- Mike O’Horo, coach extraordinaire and our resident Vegas member, has put together a guide of “cool stuff to do in Las Vegas.“
Side note: The Mob Museum in downtown is AWESOME. Give yourself several hours in there. Catch up with me at LMA and I’ll even tell you about my family’s Vegas mob connections.
- The Sports Dude is tagging along, and you’ll be able to find him at any given poker tournament.
- There will be a Tweet-Up to meet your favorite LMA Tweeters (and lurkers): You can join in on the fun Monday night at 6:30 p.m. at the Gold Lounge at the Aria.
- Oh, if you get in on Saturday, they’ll be a bunch of us hanging out by the pool. Tweet a message to #LMA13. We’ll save you a lounge chair.
(FYI – I do have a few extra boxes of Girl Scout cookies. I’ll bring some with me … Tweet a message to @heather_morse. No Thin Mints. Sorry.)
Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.