Well, it’s that time of year. The legal marketing community is headed off to the Legal Marketing Association’s annual conference. The conferences keep getting bigger and better. Pretty soon we’ll be saying goodbye to conference hotels, and hello convention centers. A few things to note:
- Whether or not you are attending the conference, or have a Twitter account, the hashtag to follow is #LMA14.
- I am still looking for anyone who would like to help blog on sessions. Just send me a message on Twitter @heather_morse.
- I know EVERYONE reading this will be in my session on Generational Marketing with Jonathan Fitzgarrald on Thursday. It’s a competitive time slot, so I will forgive you if you attend any of the other sessions. Especially if you write a recap for this blog.
- Don’t just bring your business cards. Immediately connect on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Half the conference is about networking and building relationships. Don’t miss out on that.
- Start making your connections now. The conversation and connections have already begun on Twitter.
- The LMA Technology Committee will have a couple tables set up at the Friday Networking Lunch. I’ll be there, along with my co-chair, Laura Toledo. Stop by and say hi. We’ll even buy you lunch :D.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Oh, and rumor has it that a group of us are staying over on Friday to get our social time in with friends. You’re welcome to join us.
I’ll see you at the kick-off reception Wednesday night. Looking forward to the #Swag and Passport to Prizes.