Finishing up rolling out a new website in 2018, but already looking ahead to 2019 and my need to roll out an experience management system. Looking at the different products and excited to hear the case studies in this session.
Kudos to the moderator for not just including people using their product.
Why do you need an experience database?
- Pick a time frame for the data to import for the project (5-10 years)
- Each practice to decide the parameters for the data to collect
- System can rank the strength of the matter based on the hours billed, people still working at the firm (based on hours billed)
- Sync with your website for representative matters
- Also filing lateral hire matters
- Use NAIC, SIC, or Duns
Benefits to the firm
- Attorneys are doing less
- Email clutter is going down
- Firm is trusting that the data is valid
- Once the matter is open (which is the same), the data is then fed into the system
- Benefits to the pricing people was a hidden gem
- If you’re not currently tracking the data, start. Give yourself a head start.
- Add client matter name/number to the Chambers submissions and the representative matters on the website
- Get every administrative function at the firm involved from the start
Before and After
Use the website, Chambers, time and billing, to find your matters.
And more Before and Afters